ABOUT HELPING THE ANIMALS
Helping the Animals is a program created to raise money for animal shelters. Founded in 2011, Helping the Animals provides an alternative means for animal shelters to raise money and awareness. It is supported through the sales of Gourmet BBQ and Hot Sauces of companies like the Dog-Gone Sauce Company, which donates profits through partnerships with shelters both through retail efforts and website sales.
Our mission is simple. We want to end animal neglect, abuse, and cruelty. That’s why we partner with and donate all our profits from sales of Dog-Gone Sauces to animal shelters. It is our goal to help our partners raise funds for the animals in their care until they find loving homes and so they can continue their work educating the public about responsible pet ownership.
- To promote our partner shelters.
- To donate 100% of the profits from Dog-Gone Sauce Company.
- To respect the individual needs of our partners.
- To promote giving and volunteerism.
- To partner with animal shelters around the United States and aid in fundraising efforts through sales of Dog-Gone Sauce.
- To always remember: It’s all about the animals.